Here is what you will experience when choosing Executive Cleaning Services SW to clean the carpets in your home:
- We will arrange an assessment visit prior to the cleaning. It's an opportunity for you to meet us in person and for us to establish which products will be best suited for your carpets. We will also be able to make notes of any problem areas there might be.
- You will be given a free quote for the work we undertake prior to your carpet cleaning appointment, no hidden extras.
- On the day, we will start with deep vacuuming in order to release up to 80% of dry soil trapped in your carpets.
- All stains will be pre-treated before the cleaning starts.
- Pre-spray of carefully chosen cleaning solution that best suits the condition of your carpets.
- Agitation of cleaning solutions to help break down soil, grease, bacteria and dirt.
- Carpets are then extracted with a thorough water rinse, cleaning the area and removing any residue from solutions you may have applied on it in the past.
- Air-movers are used in each room to speed up the process of drying your carpets.
- Protection is applied to the area to help prevent accidents from staining.
- The pile of the carpet is then groomed, just like we brush our hair.
- Advice will be given to you on appropriate aftercare, please feel free to ask any questions on how to make sure your carpets stays fresh for longer and how to treat various spillages and prevent them from permanent staining.
- You will be able to purchase some of the products we use personally, you can also order them from our Online Store once you have run out.
Carpet cleaning is very important. Please see our page that explains in depth why it is important to have your carpets, rugs and upholstery cleaned professionally every 1-3 years. Click here to read more.
Above her a collection of before and after photos that show the difference it can make not just to the look of your carpets, upholstery or rugs. But also for the health of you and your family.