Welcome to the new Executive Cleaning Services Website10th October 2016
Our new rug and carpet care kit23rd January 2017
Listed below are Executive Cleaning Services (SW) Ltd top tips to looking after your carpets and upholstery. We recommend that you get your furnishings and carpets cleaning regularly. How regular depends on how busy your home is. Please contact the office if you would like more advice, our team are ready and waiting to offer more advice and tips on keeping your carpets and upholstery looking and smelling amazing and also helping them to last longer.
- Vacuum weekly to remove damaging dry soil from the pile of your carpets and upholstery
- Blot up spillages with a kitchen towel
- Use entrance matting to wipe your feet on when entering a building
- Get your carpets professionally cleaned every 1-2 years
- Having your carpets and upholstery protected can help prevent spillages from becoming permanent stains
- Avoid putting potted plants directly onto your carpets, this can cause dry rot and mould
- Avoid cheap cleaning solutions, these can cause permanent damage to fabrics and carpets
- Mop up spillages and accidents quickly, the longer its left the harder it will be to remove
- Download my book to find out how to look after your carpets and upholstery.
- When placing rugs on top of carpets please use rugpad, this will not only look after your rug but also protect your carpet if the rug is prone to dye migration