We professionally clean 3 piece suites, armchairs, dinning room chairs, sofa beds, chaise lounges, foot stools and recliner armchairs.
Is your favourite, comfy armchair looking a bit sorry for itself?
Does your 3 piece suite need a deep clean after years of abuse from sticky-fingered children?
Or would you like your sofa bed freshened up before you have guests for the weekend.
If so then please get in touch with a member of our team, and we will be more then happy to come out and assist you with your upholstery cleaning needs.
We recommend that you have your upholstery protected. Check out our page on Upholstery Protection
Here is what you will experience when choosing Executive Cleaning Services SW to clean upholstery in your home:
- We will arrange an assessment visit prior to the cleaning. It’s an opportunity for you to meet us in person and for us to establish which products will be best suited for your furniture. We will also be able to make notes of any problem areas there might be.
- You will be given a free quote for the work we undertake prior to your cleaning appointment, no hidden extras.
- On the day, we will start with deep vacuuming in order to release up to 80% of dry soil trapped in your furniture.
- All stains will be pre-treated before the cleaning starts.
- Pre-spray of carefully chosen cleaning solution that best suits the condition of your upholstered furniture.
- Agitation of cleaning solutions to help break down soil, grease, bacteria and dirt.
- Extraction with a thorough water rinse, cleaning the area and removing any residue from solutions you may have applied on it in the past.
- Air-movers are used to speed up the process of drying.
- Protection can be applied to the area to help prevent accidents from staining.
- The upholstery is then groomed, just like we brush our hair.
- Advice will be given to you on appropriate aftercare, please feel free to ask any questions on how to make sure your furniture stays fresh for longer and how to treat various spillages and prevent them from permanent staining.
- You will be able to purchase some of the products we use personally, you can also order them from our Online Store once you have run out.